Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday

Here is what I bought at the Rendezvoue Pointe silent auction, a watercolor by Linda.  We call it "Party Crow."  I love the colors in this.

Is there such a word as "uglify"?  "Beautify" doesn't describe what Ridley's are doing to the store front. I can't believe they are covering up that beautiful rustic wood with pink paint.  Or maybe it's supposed to be yellow.  Anyway, it is ugly.
****************************  

§   My friend Betty C.  posted this on Facebook.  Walk a mile in their shoes.....that way if you still don't like them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes!!! :)

2 comments:

Judi said...

It's nice to see that Tracy is back in BlogLand. I tried to leave a comment, but it makes me give passwords & URLs, so I couldn't do it.

MOM/Gina said...

Well Duene...we may just have to make a road trip south to see all these guys.