Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday

Relatively clear skies today.  Smoke from Jackson must be going somewhere else.



Someone posted this aerial photo of the fire.  Really clear picture, and shows exactly were the fire is in proximity to town.

*******************
 
My new oil filled radiator electric heater came yesterday.  I had read in some reviews of these heaters that you have to run them about two hours by an open window or in an open space because they smell bad when they are being broken in.  And Barrie told me if hers has been turned off, it takes a long time for the oil to heat up again.   I plugged it in, it didn't smell, and warmed up immediately.  It came with a remote control, you can program it to turn off and back on at different intervals.  Thank goodness it's got a simple on/off switch, and I think I have figure out the temperature control.
 
************************
From Barrie's Facebook page: 
 
Kasey:  "I don't know what boys do, but I just like boys."
 
***********************
 

 

 
 






 


3 comments:

DADD said...

What town it that in the fire photo?

Judi said...

What a powerful fire picture. Thanks for finding & posting it, Duene.
Roger: It is Jackson (some call it Jackson Hole) Wyoming. 77 miles north of Pinedale.

MOM/Gina said...

I saw that photo on fb...and it's incredible.