Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday

Looks like our flowers have some time left to live before they freeze.  Perfect weather!


I'm supposed to be painting a sky, but instead, I got into my reference files and started pitching things out.  At one time I had a foolish notion that I was going to paint roses.  Didn't happen, and not going to happen.  And I found I had duplicates of many things.  Out with them!  I'm getting so I really enjoy throwing things away!


I love this photo of my nephew, Ryan, and his new bride Amanda. (Great nephew, actually.)  They live in Bentonville, Arkansas.  Amanda's feet must have hurt, as Ryan is carrying her shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was glad we could go Bill

Judi said...

You go, girl! Throwing is so therapeutic. I have just spent 3hrs throwing toys with Shara. The girls are gone, so it was a perfect time.