Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday

It's really smoky today - my eyes are itching and burning.

It would be embarrassing to tell you how late I slept this morning, so I won't.  Le's just say I woke up very rested.


(Picture taken from window above her head)

Barrie is removing all the caulking from the front side of the house.  She is going to recalk it, and wants to stain the house dark brown.  She wants to do the same to the south side.

Our house only has two exterior sides that are log.  The west side is covered by the garage, and the brick addition covers the back side.

**********************
 
I didn't finish the watercolor snow scene yesterday, and will probably ruin it this afternoon.  There is something about it that didn't work out the way I wanted, and I will have to repaint the entire sky to fix it.  

2 comments:

Judi said...

What an interesting photo. I looked & studied it for a long time without reading the caption. Finally I though I saw a little foot! Barrie's arm!!! Sorry, Barrie. Senior perspective.

DADD said...

How perfect a water ballon would have been.
I'll bet she would have come up sputtering and maybe a little profanity.
I would guess that she is getting a little antsy to be running her dogs on some snow.