Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday

When Kasey got home yesterday afternoon, I asked her where she'd been all day. She declared "Kindergarten!" with a big smile. "I bet you hated that," I said. She looked at me like I was nuts and said, "Grandma, that's not funny!" Oooohkay.



My friend Judi knows how much I enjoy Calvin cartoons.  She brought me this book from the Food Basket.  Thanks, Judi!


 
 
I've hardly touched my watercolors in weeks, and today I wanted to paint a moody sky.  This is what I came up with.  Not quite what I wanted, and my alizarin crimson paint seems to have little granuals in it that leaves ugly marks on the paper.   I always have an excuse, don't I?
 
 
****************************
 
Yesterday I shared a useless piece of information on the number of voters in New Jersey with tattoos.  Today I found a new study being done in Britain.

"Purple is the most amorous color, according to a new study which found that people who decorate their bedrooms in the color have the most active sex lives.
The survey of 2,000 British adults by a retailer found that those with purple bedding or furniture had 3.49 "intimate encounters" per week. lThe least active color scheme in the survey was grey."

So, what color are your sheets?

 

2 comments:

Betty C said...

Who knew the color of sheets make you sexy! LOL!!

Charmian said...

Gorgeous, sexy sky, Duene!