Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday

I think my urge to knit may be short lived.  Finished one slipper, and it is too small.  I thought I would start a sweater.  I only had two rows done, thank goodness, because Kat got the urge to knit in the middle of the night.

I just traded lamps - brought a table lamp up from my downstairs bedroom.  The floor lamp I've been using up here has a three-way switch, which I guess doesn't work any more.  It had a 50 - 100 - 150 watt bulb in it, but I think it only turned on the 50watt.  Kind of dim., and I hate dim rooms.


This is such a cool lamp.  Tracy got me a pair of these years ago.  It is heavy, rustic metal.  I still remember the name of the store.  It was "The Quiet Moose" in Breckenridge.


************************
 
It's cloudy today, and we got just a little rain during the night.  I slept through it.
 
*************************
 
 



No comments: