Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday

Very hard day today - I cleaned the cat's litter box and completed a painting I started weeks ago. I may need a nap after all that hard work!
 
 
Another "iffy" painting.  I kind of like the trees in the background, but that's about it. 

 
After ignoring it for a couple of months, the cat has suddenly started hanging out on her "kitty condo".  She sleeps on this top platform. 
 
*************************
 
I'm reading an interesting (free) book on my Kindle.  It's about the life of a twenty dollar bill.  Who would think to write about something like that? It's stolen, spent in a grocery store, a bar, given in change to new people, etc.
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

I like the bull, but the cow is giving me optical illusions of too many legs on the wrong side of her body. I guess she is twisted.
Nice portrait of Kat.