Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday

I got the humming bird feeder down, and put up the winter bird feeder outside my window last night.  This morning there's a steady stream of chickadees coming in for their black sunflower seeds.  It sure didn't take them long to find it.  It's a little early to start feeding, but I like to watch them.

*************************
 
I'm giving my XM radio a rest today, and am listening to my iPod.  The Sawyer Brown playlist is now playing.  Sure like that group.
 
 
Finally got the Daniel Smith palette set up with fresh colors - and made a color chart so I know what colors I'm using. 
 
Now I'm cleaning technical pens.  I have a set of seven Rapidiograph pens and found that I've let the ink dry up in some of them.  Cleaning a pen of dried India ink is not something I enjoy doing. 
 
 


1 comment:

Rollie said...

I remember when Rick Coyle got Sawyer Brown to come to Pinedale and do a benefit for Cheyenne Campbell.