Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday

I knew it was a mistake when I started going through my knitting magazines and patterns.  But I did pretty well, only saved back a very few things.  I still have yarn in my downstairs bedroom to sort through.

 
 
The dancer in the family.  I used to scoff at this sort of thing for little girls, but that was before my granddaughter became one of "them".  She loves the dancing, and especially the costumes.

************************
Barriei is sick and is on antibiotics and other good stuff.  She says she feels a little better this morning.
 
******************************
 
I have been painting a little this morning, and Kat is glaring at me because her drinking water is dirty now.  I should be a little worried about her.  She hasn't been attacking her tail lately.
 

 
 

 
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Cute, cute pic of Kasey. She looks so grown up with her hair pulled back.