Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday


Summit County Sheriff's Office Annual Inspection
 
A recent photo of Tracy in front of the Summit County Seriff's Office in Breckenridge.  She is second from the right in the tan jacket.  Tracy is Public Information Officer for the department.
 
**************************
 
 
More cleaning and purging.  I think this is the last of the yarn and knitting magazines.  No, wait!  I think there's more under the bed in my downstairs bedroom.  And there's more in the copper tub, along with a lot of knitting needles.  There's no end to it!
 
Actually, I did save back a little yarn for small projects, and a pair of socks I had started.  Just in case I felt the urge to knit some night.
 
A hint:  Don't try to sort and untangle yarn when the cat is awake.
 
*********************
 
 
This painting has been sitting around for weeks, and I got sick of looking at it.  It used to have a nice soft blue sky with puffy white clouds, and no foreground.  Sure changed the mood of this painting.
 




2 comments:

Judi said...

I can't imagine a picture of any 8 people & they are all so trim! Amazing. No McD's near that office!!
Shara & I both enjoyed the thought for the day about the yarn & the cat.

MOM/Gina said...

Love the painting..don't change it.