Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday


 
Finished the last two pages of my little 3 1/2" x 5" Moleskine book.  Then I looked in the cupboard where I store my paper and discovered I have another one, just waiting for me to mess up all the pages!

****************************
 


What am I thinking?  When I sorted through yarn to send to the Food Basket, I didn't do too well.  Some of that darned yarn just wouldn't stay in the box, and ended up begging me to make something.  So I have started a pair of slippers with some of the yarn left from old projects.
 
But then I hit a real snag.  I have some nice, nice yarn, enough to make sweaters.  Do I really want to start a sweater?  Well, there's a pattern and the correct size knitting needles laying on the table by my chair.  I have no idea who put them there!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Love the swirly clouds in the top painting. My crocheting came to a standstill when I had 2 dozen potholders & no one left to give them too! WHO would those sweaters be for??? Now I am making little neck scarves just b/c I had some 'fun yarn', (it also helped the time pass on the airplane). I am giving them to Rendez Pt for their Bazaar.