Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday

After sitting in their camper two days because of rain, Paul and Tracy decided to head back to Colorado today.  The rain isn't what really drove them off, but it gave them too much time to think about all the things they  had to do when they got home.

When she called this morning, I told her to just leave my tent and our chairs there.  Barrie and Kasey might decide to go up and use the site.

Even though Paul didn't catch any fish, they enjoyed themselves.  They always love spending time at Fremont.

************************
 
Kasey just yelled upstairs to me that it's two more days until Kindergarten.  She said it used to be three, and now it's two.  Somehow, I don't think she's going to be one of those kids to clings to Mom's legs the first day of school.
 


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Well you probably don't remember Nancy's first day...but she didn't even want me to walk her into the room. She was so excited to go, like her big sisters. I was probably the only mother in history who didn't go in with their kid. I sat in the car with a lump in my throat.

Duene said...

I'm pretty sure Barrie will have a lump in her throat - maybe even a tear or two!