Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday


Another sky painting I did in art group this morning.  I got a little carried away with some of the darks.  I'm going to watch the inspirational demonstrations on painting skies again today.  It puts me in the mood.

**********************
 
Had a nice bunch at art group this morning.  Judi is gone, but Vicky is back from her cruise to Alaska, and I forgot to mention last week that Pam is back. 
 
**********************
Kasey is excited to start her dance lessons again.  She started yesterday after school.  Can't wait to see the costumes they'll wear for the recital this year.
 
 
An old student of mine who lives in Alaska now posted this humorous picture.
 


3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

We stopped in for the "dinner" today, and I saw you leave. Wished you'd stayed and eaten with us.

Duene said...

If I had seen you, I sure would have! Why don't you come paint with us once in a while?

MOM/Gina said...

I should...