Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday

The smoke and smell from the Jackson fire really got to us yesterday.  It's still here, but maybe not as strong.  Come on snow!

******************
 
Kasey is home sick today.  New school, new kids, new germs.  She is watching cartoons on the couch with her mom.
 
***************************
 

It was a good day for eBay shopping today.  Several persons in my art group are wanting a set of Intense pencils (water soluble pencils).  They are $34 in the art supply catalog.  I got three sets for $20 each today on eBay.  Not bad bargain hunting!


Here  is something I don't see very often - a squeaky clean palette.  It had a bath and thorough scrubbinb yesterday.


And now I'm setting up the tubes of paint to put on the palette.  These are the Daniel Smith watercolors I like so much.

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

You are going to be so organized...and no more mud to paint with.

Judi said...

Get well quick, Kasey!