Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday

Partly cloudy and a little windy today.  There might be rain.

I hope Jackson area gets a good soaking to help put out the fire.  Pretty scary to have a fire so close that they are preparing to evacuate the east side of town.

***********************
 
I got the pile of paper off the floor into a large garbage bag.  Was proud of myself.  I only saved 4 photos out and put them back in the reference files.  That's will power
 
 
I don't have any new pictures, so looked through my files on my computer to see if there was anything of interest. I took this osprey photo at Fremont Lake a couple of years ago. 
 
 
**************************
 
 
Love this picture!
 



1 comment:

Judi said...

It feels so good to throw stuff, doesn't it?
I hadn't heard about the fires (my iPad doesn't auto jump to Pinedaleonline). Darin keeps me updated on the one on Casper Mtn, tho. Come on, rain!