Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday

I did a snow painting in art group this morning.  Not quite finished yet.  Am I thinking snow?  YES!

I think we had ten in art group this morning.  Pretty good crowd, and banana cream pie and cookies too!

Conley has brought out big mat cutter back into the art room, but both the manual and the instructional video are missing.  I was able to find the manual on line and printed it.  I e-mailed the company to ask about buying a replacement video. 

I came home and ordered some more watercolor palettes for the art room, some kneaded erasers. I have three sets of inktense pencils coming from EBay.  I guess I am the unofficial purchasing agent!

*************************

 
I snuck up on Barrie and took a picture of her from my upsairs bedroom window. She was installing a new starter in her work truck.

*********************
 


No comments: