Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday

Yesterday was a great day.  Barrie went to court and Kasey's visitation schedule has been changed.  No more middle of the week visitations.  It will be so much better for Kasey, especially now that she is in school, to come home every night.  (Not to mention better for Barrie)  Kasey will still be with her Dad every other weekend, but at least her school week will be a lot less chaotic.

*************************
 
Kasey and I made taco salad last night.  I got some little fluted baking pans to make tortilla bowls.


Kasey chose an ice cream scoop to get the tomatoes in the bowl.  I made her look through the myriad of mixes I have to find one that said "Taco Seasoning".  She sorted through all the little envelopes until she found one, then stirred it into the hamburger.



Yum!  She ate all her salad and ate most of her bowl.  (So did Barrie and I)  Kasey thought it was pretty neat to eat the bowl.

***********************
 
I got curious about the "zentangle" we were discussing in art group the other day.  I'd love to try one.
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

SOOOO happy for Barrie...& Kasey!
Love the pictures of Kasey.
Good idea! You learn Zentangle & then give us a lesson in art group!