Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday

Barrie received the modified visitation schedule from the court today.  Judge Tyler certainly came through for Barrie and Kasey.  Happy Day!

I watched the movie "Runaway Jury" last night.  I'm sure I have seen the movie before, and I've also read Grishom's book.  I thought the book was about a tobacco company, but the movie was about a firearms manufacturer.  Confused!  I thought maybe I had read a different Grishom book.  I Googled it afterward, and found the book really was about a lawsuit against a tobacco company.  I guess they thought it would make a better movie to substitute firearms for tobacco, and maybe they were right.  It is a good movie with excellent actors. 

******************************
 


For all my artist friends!

1 comment:

Judi said...

I am very happy for Kasey & Barrie!
That would really be a Rhino's view of the world. Interesting to ponder.