Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday

Rendezvous Pointe had a delicious lunch today - barbequed chicken, potato salad, and cole slaw.  I think I'm ready for a nap now.  I can remember  my grandfather stetching out on the hard floor and having a short nap after every meal. 
 
*********************
 
There were a lot of people in costume today - I was boring, just went as myself.
 


KC as Barbie.  As far as I know, she doesn't even have a Barbie.  She had one once that was left in the pickup, and she still thinks Newton Marshall took it back to Alaska when Lance Mackey borrowed Barrie's truck a couple years ago.  When she saw Newton at the starting line of the Iditarod, she thought he probably had her Barbie with him!


3 comments:

Judi said...

Love the way Kasey's hair is swishing.

DADD said...

I am going to be going to Casper for Christmas with Darin and Ginni.
I have a Brand new Barbie doll that I would be happy to give to Kasey. It sold for $54.86 at Wal-Mart in 2000.
I bought it when it went on sale with the idea that I could make some money off of it.

To see it go to EBAY and look at item 200832507285.
It didn't sell then, but would be happy to give it to Kasey.
If you can get it from Casper to Pinedale, it is all yours. Normally we could get Judi to haul it, but she is heading out soon.
So see if you can get something set up for it.

Duene said...

I'll make sure Barrie knows about it. Thanks, Roger.