Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday

It rained last night and is still drizzling.  Maybe i t will turn into snow, I hope.  The forecast says the wind is going to blow hard.

Kat caught another mouse the other day.  She left it on the bathroom floor for me.  What a nice "good morning" greeting!  She was playing with something this morning, and when I looked to see what it was, she had a huge black spider.  I took another look, and it is plastic.  Kat likes to look through Kasey's things and bring small items up here to play with.

**************************


Someone had this token listed on EBay not too long ago.  I wonder how old it is. I never heard of Mort Williams, and I don't even know when the Derby was built and if it used to be something other than a bar/supper club.  It's just a burned out shell now.

**********************
 
Barrie has a parent teacher conference.  First time kindergarten parent at her first conference.  I've seen so many of these in my time.  She knows Kasey is doing great in school, but she's bound to be just a little apprehensive.
 


4 comments:

Judi said...

I still remember my first conference for Rance. His teacher said, 'I'm sure he'll settle down soon'. It took about 10 yrs.

Betty C said...

The parent/teacher conferences were fun....but do you remember when you and Heidi came for our "home visit"? That was really fun!!!

Duene said...

I bet we were really professional, were'nt we? Did we bring beer?

Betty C said...

Hahahaha! I am sure you were "professional" and probably did bring beer. I don't think it got over until the wee hours of the morning!! Poor little Scotty.