Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday

 
I thought I would try to upload this video of Kasey on my iPad again.  I left it to upload, did some laundry, cut up stuff for shishkabobs, and painted two skies in watercolor.  It was at least two hours later that I noticed it was here.

Anyway, how would you like to go on a trip with a kid in the back seat with one of these?

**************************
 
I watched the movie Connagher last night.  I wonder if Sam Elliot's wonderful voice is totally natural, or if he works at it.  Love this quote:  "If you take a man's money, you ride for the brand."
 
I dug around in the basement and found my old pad of rice paper, and want to play around a little bit with Chinese brush painting.  My friend Charm does beautiful work, but I'll be happy if I can just produce some bamboo shoots with black ink.
 
 
 


3 comments:

Judi said...

Two hours to upload, huh? Bet you are super delighted that you bought that faster internet service.

MOM/Gina said...

It's neat.

Sally said...

Sam's voice is completely his own.