Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday

Another sunny day.  Forecast says the wind will blow.

 
Here are some samples of Zentangles.  No, I did not do these and probably never will.  But they are sure interesting.  This must be how they design tattoos.
 
***************************
 
I'm actually watching a little TV today.  I'm working on a colored pencil buffalo drawing, and watching the cooking show on QVC. 
 
I finished one of the slippers I am knitting.  I need to finish sewing the seam, then will start on another one.
 
 


I see a nice sized pumpkin is in the basement, so Barrie and Kasey are ready to carve a jack-o-lantern.  Kasey doesn't know yet what she will be for Halloween.

1 comment:

Judi said...

The zentangle patterns are intriguing. I like the leaf-like ones...not the eyeball one. I guess it just takes doodling to the point where an entire square is filled.