Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday

Brr!  I'm sure many of you remember Dr. Renow.  That was their license plate number - BRR, for Burt and Ruth Renow. 

I might leave my heater on all night tonight, set on low.  I'm a pansy.  64 degrees felt just a little chilly to me this morning.
 
Just learned that Sweetness was voted Tie Down Roping Horse of the year for the third time.  Sweetness belongs to a woman who grew up at Shoshoni, close neighbor of my brother.  In this photo, he is being ridden by Clint Cooper, who has made it to the National Finals for several years, roping off Sweetness.  Congratulations to Karen, Clint, and Sweetness! 

*********************
 
My enthusiasm for drawing with colored pencils have already diminished.  I am trying to do the head of a buffalo bull, and am not getting the texture of the hair right.  Hope I get it figured out.
 
***********************
 
I watched NBC Dateline last night.  It was the story of a woman in Silverthorne, CO, who was murdered.  Tracy was the media liaison for the trial of her husband, who was found guilty.