Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday

Nice group for art at Rendezvous Pointe today.  And Vicky brought both a pie and cookies.  Then I stayed for lunch of turkey pasta salad.  I shouldn't have to eat again for two days!

 
This is all I did this morning, practiced with the large 2 1/2 inch Hake brush using just one color.  Along with eating, drinking coffee and visiting.
 
***********************
 

Well, I just spent an hour trying up upload a video.  Kasey hung out with me yesterday while Barrie went to the parent teacher conference, and she played with my iPad.  The kids' programs would drive a person nuts . . . so noisy.  Anyway, I filmed her using the iPad.  Not very interesting, and a very short video, but Blogger is not in the mood for videos today.
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Amazing what you can do just doodling with one color!