Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday

Rain!  Nice.

Last night I was ready to box up and return the little scanner. It seemed to be scanning, but when I hooked it up to the USB cable, the computer didn't recognize it.  I guess maybe the computer, scanner, or both, needed a good night's sleep, because this  morning it worked perfectly again! So I got out the box of old photos and scanned a few more.


Ain't he sweet?  Boomer was a cute puppy.




I can still remember this day!  It was the first time the older kids let me play Monopoly with them.   My cousin Donna, my brother Doug.  I have the sewing machine in this picture.  It's my Grandma's old Singer treadle machine.

4 comments:

DADD said...

Well if it working today, then disregard my comment from yesterday

Judi said...

What an invention. What is the biggest size it can scan?

Duene said...

You can do an 8" x 14" scan with one pass. If something is larger, you can do two scans and stitch them together. Haven't tried that yet.

Judi said...

I am impressed! That is the size of a piece of paper. I figured you'd say 4x6.