Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Cats Home:

Click on images for a larger version.
Dan, the cat I was concerned about, was on the porch this morning with the others, waiting to be fed. She looks pretty thin, but is OK. She even rubbed against my legs and wanted petted, so I guess she has forgiven me. The other little bob-tailed female is still mad at me, but she'll get over it. She spent a lot of time yesterday calling for her sister. They have been together since birth.

There are two more cats not in this picture. Time to call Julie and start the trapping procedure again. I will NEVER let myself get in a mess like this again!
***************************************

Oil Pastels

I finally finished this oil pastel. Well, at least I'm not going to waste any more time on it. I have a ways to go with oil pastels. Maybe someday I will produce something worth while with them.

**********************************

I have been working a little with soft pastels. I'm working on a picture of a wolf, and having a hard time with the fur. I ordered some pastel pencils yesterday - maybe they will help.

I have three new sets of 18 each Unison pastels. I haven't used them yet. I open the box, look at them and touch them, then put the lid back on the box. That's the brand Lynn T. uses. If I use the same pastels, do you think I will get as good as she is?? Yeah, right - in my dreams!


No comments: