Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18 update

I've managed to trap only four kittens so far. One of them is in a trap in the front yard right now, and I hate it. The kittens are so scared and cry. I just want to go out and turn them loose.

I have tried to keep the two mamma cats in the house a couple of time to keep them out of the traps. It's not working very well. They don't want to be in the house, and one of them even learned how to open the screen door. They have been in the traps, and feel trapped in the house, so I may have problems capturing them for their trip to the vet next week.

I talked to my brother last night, and he says Alice is supposed to be able to go home today after lunch. This has really knocked her for a loop.

A woman and her husband who work in the office building down in front of me were just up here. She said they have been entertained by watching my kittens, and were concerned when they saw the Animal Control truck up here several times. They wondered what was going on. And they also said they wanted a bobtail kitten. I have two, but they are younger than the others, and it may be a while before they are caught.

***************************************
Click on photos to see a larger version

Two more cemetery pictures. These were both taken at the Sacajawea Cemetery out of Fort Washakie. The building is the old chapel.

No comments: