Saturday, July 19, 2008

July 19 - Where is the summer going?

Bill called last night, and Alice is home and doing well. He says she is HUNGRY and has been to the kitchen for seconds on some things. Then is napping on the couch, but feels much better. YAHOO!
**************************************

Click on photos for larger images
Another photo from Shoshoni. This is one of old abandoned houses that are all over town. I think they are picturesque.


I love this picture of Half Moon Lake. I was taking pictures of fall colors, and it started to snow.


I have a new Photoshop filter I downloaded from the Internet, called "Topaz Adjust". I can use it for a 30 day trial period, then have to pay $40 to continue to use it. I'll see if I think it is worth it. I'm not sure it is all that useful for photography, but maybe the effects will be worthwhile for my reference photos for painting. Maybe.

*************************************

I plan on finishing my oil pastel painting this afternoon. It's nothing to brag about, but I have to remember it is only my second time using oil pastels, and maybe I will become accustomed to them. My first piece was a portrait. I may post photos of them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tipis are leaping out at me! WOW!
Judi