Friday, July 25, 2008

Lazy day today - not much happening and not much planned. I did boil some potatoes and hard boil some eggs for potato salad, but probably won't make it until tomorrow. I watered part of the lawn, fed the cats, and made my bed. Well, in my books, that's enough work for one day!

Now I plan to try some of the activities in the "Art Escapes" book Pam sent home with me.

The cotton is starting to come down from the trees. I have so many butterflies around the house right now, and when the cotton floats down and a butterfly floats by, I see them out of the corner of my eye. It's very distracting!


Click on image for a larger version.
I think I will call this pencil drawing a "work in progress", as I can see it needs more work. But it's all I have accomplished this past week, so thought I might as well post it.

******************************************

No comments: