Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July is Gone

Tomorrow will be the last day of July! This summer has gone by so fast. I wonder why?

After I complained about the haze and smoke yesterday, I found that there is a forest fire up by New Fork Lake, and there was a lot of smoke billowing up. The air actually looks better today, I think the wind is taking it east of us. There are so many beetle-killed trees in the forests this year, I guess we have to expect this.

*******************************************
Here are two more of my favorite "clean air" landscape photos, the first is Fremont Lake, and the other is Newfork Lake.

Click on photos for a larger version.


It was nice to meet with the art group at Rendezvous Pointe this morning. Missed Vicky, though. Terry is working on a beautiful painting of purple iris. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Pam is volunteering to help with the art exhibit at the county fair, and Conley offered to help her. I feel guilty - Pam is getting three of my pieces ready to enter in the fair, and I didn't even offer to help.

******************************************

No comments: