Tuesday, July 29, 2008

clear skies?

An Old Watercolor

click on photos for a larger image
I came across this slide not long ago, and scanned it. I have no idea when I painted it, but it inspires me! I like this better than anything I am doing now.

***********************************************
I considered going for a drive yesterday and taking some pictures. But when I looked across the mesa and saw the dirty air, dust, smoke or whatever, I knew it would be frustrating. It's not much fun to photograph our beautiful mountains with that hanging over them.
I went through some of my pictures I had taken in the last year or two, and remember how beautiful it can be here. I wonder if we will ever have clean air again?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and I miss the Clear Clean air too. nanny

Judith Angell Meyer said...

Your photos are to die for. Just gorgeous, but I wanted to comment on your moose painting. It is beautiful. Love the mist in the trees, and the moose looks so content. As well he should be living in "your" big sky country!

Judy

(Lynn's Colorado friend.)