Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meet Kasey

This is Kasey, my grandaughter. She is 14 months old. I just met her for the first time last week when her father brought her to introduce us. She is such a cutie! We had a picnic in the park together today.

click on photos for a larger image
She looked so nice when she and her dad arrived. Shoes and everything!


Bad, bad dad!! We found a depression in the lawn that was filled with water, and Gary took her shoes off and encouraged her to wade it.


And it didn't take much encouragement for her to get in and start to experiment with the water and mud.


Does she look like she is having fun? I had a jug of water with me, and poured a stream of it over her head while Gary washed her off. She was ready for a nap by the time we left. So was I!

****************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola!, como va?, muy bueno este Blog, esta barbaro, voy a seguir pasando,cuando quieras pasa por el mio, saludos!! que andes barbaro

Luis

Judith Angell Meyer said...

I had forgotten just how much fun a puddle of water can be! Thanks for the memories!!

Judy