Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost Snow

It's making a puny effort to snow today. Just a few flakes coming down, and it doesn't look like it's going to do any more.


I got this new print rack some time ago, and decided to get it out from under the bed and put it together. I have been leaning things against the wall. I spent two days trying to get this damned thing put together. I finally got it today, but when I tried to move it just a bit, one of the braces came out of the leg. Maybe when Barrie is here, she can help me get it together so it is sturdier. I swear I will never again buy anything that says "assembly required".

*************************************
"Kat" is out of control. She has started jumping up on everything. She tried to jump on the counter yesterday, and bounced herself off the cupboard door. Today she came tearing into the bathroom and without even slowing down, jumped into the toilet stool. I bet she doesn't do that again! She left in a hurry, shaking her feet, and hid out for a while. She jumps down on my computer desk from the stairs, and of course especially loves jumping up on my bed. I've sprayed her twice in the last hour because she was up on the bed. Can't wait for the motion detector cat spray to get here. I wonder what mischief she got into while I was gone to art group yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good chuckle about 'assembly required'. we've all been there. Tell us about the darling little table/chairs behind the print rack - I think I see it crying for a Kasey-sized tea set!JAM

Anonymous said...

Duene, the table and chairs would look good with a Kasey sized tea set on it. But NOT FROM GRANDMA, SANTA,OR EVEN MOMMY! HINT! HINT! Thanks for a great weekend! BArb