Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not much

Not much happening today. I did go to art group at Rendezvous Pointe , which is always a good time. I started a new watercolor, but didn't get very far with it.

Had a very pleasant surprise at the meeting! Vicky had admired my ink drawing of an eagle, and I wanted to give it to her. Today, she brought money her family gave her to buy it! Wow! What a boost to my self esteem and confidence. Thanks, Vicky!

I wrestled the Christmas tree up the stairs a couple of days ago, but haven't set it up yet. I hope to get it set up and ready for decorations tomorrow. Barrie and Kasey will probably come on Saturday to help decorate it, then the cat can commence to "undecorate" it. I enjoyed Gina's pictures of their tree with the cat. I am not looking forward to this. Maybe I should move the "cat siren and spay can" down in front of the tree.

Barrie brought up a sack of cat food she had bought at Sam's Club for me tonight. I'm not sure I have mentioned that I have about 8 outdoor cats I am feeding. I'm not even sure they are mine, but I feed them. I will have troubles in the spring when they produce kittens. But I will wait until spring to worry about that!

No comments: