Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday

Click on images for a larger view.
I'm not sure if I have posted this painting before. Since I finished it, I darkened the background behind quakies a bit.

Although I vowed not to buy any "modern plastic toys" for Kasey, I couldn't resist this one. It is a John Deere phone, and a set of keys. It makes noise, plays "Old MacDonald", and you can record messages on it. The keys make the sound of an engine starting. Well, after all, it is John Deere!

********************************************

Tracy and Paul arrived home safely. She called and said the roads were very good all the way.

When I got hungry last evening, I ate the leftover biscuits and gravy. Real comfort food! Then I went to sleep in my chair about 8:00. I got up and went to bed, thinking I would probably be up again. But I didn't get up until 10:00 this morning!!

I did have a busy night - I got out my oil paints and painted all night. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up this morning to find that I had just been dreaming!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this one - it is a blog of note, or whatever, and her photos are quite different and creative than what you and I do.
http://thegoldpuppy.blogspot.com/
Love, Lynn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good chuckle....'and you were just dreaming'. I sooooo enjoy your blog. JAM

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!