Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Kasey Day

Click on images for a larger view A busy happy Kasey! I can see that she is changing after a short time in day care around new kids. She is picking up new words (we aren't sure what they are). Julie is doing lots of neat activities with the kids, like dancing and watercolors.

Kasey has missed her cat and played with her a lot today. The cat acted like she missed Kasey too. The kitten ran across my head three times last night after I went to bed. Then this morning I woke up, opened my eyes, and the kitten's eyes were two inches from mine, and she was purring.




I moved my pastels downstairs to the dining room table this morning, thinking it would be easier to work downstairs today. But haven't even touched it! Maybe tomorrow - - or the next day . . .


*********************************


No comments: