Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quiet Day

No pictures today.

Kasey spends Sundays with her dad, and I think Barrie is probably running her dogs. Paul and Tracy have gone snow machining with Melita's daughter, Leslie, and her husband, Russel. And I am enjoying some quiet time alone today. I haven't found anything good on TV, but am working on a pencil drawing of a wolf which is holding my interest. The wolf is peering out from some snow covered branches.

The cat is also acting very relaxed after all the excitement.

I am having symptons of a cold again - an earache, little bit of a sore throat, runny nose, and a cough.

There was to be a 2 hour power outage this afternoon, but now they have postponed it until after the first of the year.

All the snow we got for Christmas is beautiful. Of course, I don't have to get out in it. To those who have to travel or get out and work in it, it's probably not so beaautiful. I haven't even taken my pickup out of the garage since it snowed. Barrie and Paul have both driven in and out, so it is tracked up somewhat. It's no longer a drive-through driveway, as the other end is drifted in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心