Saturday, December 20, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Click on images for a larger view
Kasey liked the tree, and has a pile of little ornaments on the table beside her she is putting on the tree. Of course she puts them all in the same spot, and they don't stay very well.


Here ae two of the ornaments Judi made for me years ago. I know there is at least one more, but I have one box I haven't looked into yet.

************************************

Yesterday I think there were nasty little gremlins in my house. Or maybe the "little people" came down from the mountains. The mouse and keyboard have both quit working on my desktop computer. When I turned on the TV upstairs, the guide showed the same program on every channel. I finally took the "smart card" out of it, and when I reinserted it, it downleaded the information again and I was back in business.

Tracy called and said she wasn't sure what time they would be able to leave Christmas Eve, so plans are up in the air for that night. I told her we were probably going to have peanut butter sandwiches for Christmas dinner, as I haven't made any preparations yet. I plan to go to the new meat market at Obos and maybe get a beef tenderloin roast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see my old salt doughs. Thanks for posting them, Duene. I did get better as the years went by! JAM

MOM/Gina said...

I wish my tree was as pretty as yours. Our cat trashes the tree several times a day.