Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

Click on images for a larger view
When the packages came a few days ago, we told Kasey this was the cat's bed. She immediately laid down on it. Barrie tried to get her to curl up in it, but she wouldn't fit.

"Red Eye"
One of the things I really dislike about using a flash is the "red eye" that often results in a bad photo. Even with the lilttle "pre-flash" or whatever it is called, you sometimes still get red eye. Almost every photo I have taken of the cat has red eye. I decided to mess around with this one in Photoshop. I selected the horrible red areas, and used the paint brush tool to change the color of just that area. For this photo, at least, I think it worked OK

*********************************

I have been having a terrible time with my desktop computer. It usually happens when I am using Photoshop, but all of a sudden, little lines appear all over the monitor. Today I tried changing the resolution on the monitor (lowered it), and I think it has helped. Also makes everything look a little different on the display, but I can get used to that.

Also, I ran out of ink on my little HP printer. I have some ordered, and it should be here next week. But in the meantime, I miss being able to print things out. I have a larger photo printer that will print up to 13" x 19" photos, but I seldom use it for anything except photos.

Barrie wants to run her dogs tomorrow morning, so I will have Kasey. I don't have the Christmas tree put up yet, and that will be a good project for tomorrow.

No comments: