Friday, December 19, 2008

Tree is up

Click on images for a larger view
The Tree is finally up. It is a prelit tree, so there are no tangled strands of lights to fight with. However, I saw some "micro" lights a couple of years ago in Colorado at a Target store, and had to buy a couple of strands. I love them. They are so tiny, and twinkle. Actually, they have about five different ways to set them, but I like the "twinkle" effect.

Barrie was here and helped me get the tree set up and put up on a box for more height. I notice the angel on top of the tree is a little tipsy. Maybe she is like the e-mail Nancy sent, and her egg nog was too strong!

Kasey hasn't seen the tree yet. I have a box of small decorations for her to put up and move around if she wants to.


Killing Santa

Kat wasn't too interested in the tree until it was decorated. She started attacking the ornaments around the bottom, but hasn't tried to climb the tree yet. I may wake up in the morning and find everything tipped over onto the floor.

Judi, the little salt dough ornaments you made for me in the past are on the tree again. Boy! how many years has it been??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's been 25-30 years since I made those ornaments. That was back in the days before Sculpey and I had to make my own dough. JAM