Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Art Day

I enjoyed meeting with the art group this morning, but I didn't accomplish a thing. Well, yes I did! I enjoyed the company and the visiting, and ate cookies and drank coffee. I also photographed a couple of Vicky's paintings, and am showing them. She is SO talented. And she is too modest.

I photographed Conley working on his latest, and will post it later. Another very talented artist.

I was disappointed that Terry was not there today, and that she had taken down her paintings she had displayed in the art room. I will get her later.

********************************************************

Vicky's paintings
Click on images for a larger view




Aren't these great?


*******************************************


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES, they are. I love all of Vicky's artwork. She's a sincere and wonderful person. JAM