Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday January 6

Absolutely nothing to write about today. Maybe I can think of something.

Bill and Alice are in Salt Lake for doctor appointments before they head south for the winter in their motor home. I hope the doctors find everything ok.

I have been getting a whiff of propane the last couple of days, which is a pretty sure sign the tank is low. I called them this morning and the lady promised the truck would fill my tank today. I have run out of propane at least once every winter for several years now. It is not fun to wait for the propane truck in your pajamas and winter coat at midnight.

Remember the new TV I ordered from WalMart and they sent me a bicycle? Well, UPS picked up the bike and returned it. Then I received a call from WalMart telling me they had received the return, and that I would be receiving a refund. Later, I received an email telling me the time limit was up to reply about the return and I was lno onger eligable for a retund on a return.

Since I replied to that mail, I have received at least four emails from different customer service reps telling me the amount of the purchase has been refunded.

I can't wait to see how all this turns out! From my experience with large companies and internet shopping, it is very possible that I will get four or five refunds!

Click on images for a larger view



The top photo is one I took of the quakie trees in my front yard. The bottom one is the same photo with a filter applied in Photoshop. I kind of liked the effect.

No comments: