Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday

Kasey's Watercolor

Some day I will turn Kasey loose with a brush, paints, and water. But probably not until we can do it outside in the summer!
***************************************

Click on image for a larger view.
I don't know why anyone would be interessted in a recipe from one of the worst cooks in town, but I wanted to try to post one. I have seen several other blogs where the blogger posts recipes and cooking hints.

This is not my own recipe, so don't worry. I got it online. I am always on the lookout for interesting looking recipes, always hoping I can find something fool proof that I can actually make!

I have en;joyed most of the inaugeration activities this morning on TV. I am excited about Obama becoming President, and think he will make some positive changes for us all. I am however, getting pretty bored with the newspeople interviewing anyone they can find who can talk how they felt, or what they thought.

Just heard that Senator Ted Kennedy collapsed at a luncheon and has been hospitalized. Senator Byrd, also, I think required medical attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birds, Fish, umbrella, and a diving yellow Frog, that Girl is good.. love nanny