Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jackson and a New Truck

Barrie's new Pickup

Click on images for a larger view
Barrie has never driven anything but hand-me-down or borrowed "junk" vehicles in her life! She has been shopping around for the last six months or so for a nice truck, and found what she wanted at Teton Motors. (online shopping). She had wanted her dad to go with her to Jackson today to look at it, and for some reason, he balked. When she came by this morning, I told her I thought we should go to Jackson, so we did. And she drove her new truck home. It's not a new truck, but has low mileage, and looks brand new. It is "GM Certified" ( I think that's the term) which means it has a good warranty. Her payments are affordable, and she is walking on Cloud 9. She will have to put a flat bed on it in the future so she can put her dog boxes on it.
**************************************

My friend Dee send me e-mail with a bunch of photos of "retiree" bumper stickers. This is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barrie you gotta be Proud and Tall, and The Mom, You are on the Cloud,, gotta love it.. We did good Huh>>>>>>>> Nanny