Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bad Color in Photos

After I looked at the photos of Vicky's watercolors yesterday on my large desktop monitor, I saw how bad the colors were. I took the photos under fluerescent lights, and far from the window, so they all had a bad color cast. I should never try to edit my photos on my laptop computer. The screen is so small, and is not bright enough for my old eyes. When I look at them on my 24" desktop monitor, it makes a huge difference.

So here are Vicky's paintings again. Much nicer color.

Click on images for a larger view.




********************************


Here is Conley working on his latest painting. He does such beautiful detailed work. He has promised to demonstrate to us next week how he uses a spray bottle to do his skies and background.
***************************


I finally had my driveway plowed yesterday. It is a curved, drive-through driveway and on a hillside, so it was not an easy job.





No comments: