Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brrr

It was 22 below zero at my house last night. Brrr. But if we didn't have these cold spells, we would be wondering what is wrong! Just something we should expect every winter. The Bondurant web cam showed it was 40 below zero there this morning.

I left the gas log stove on low in my upstairs room all night, and it was 66 degrees up there this morning. I'm glad I left it on.

Here are three pictures Tracy sent. The first is of Tracy starting down the sled hill, the second is Paul on his new sled, and the third is of Melita's daughter, Leslie and her little girl Kendall.

Tracy resizes her photos before she emails them, so you can't look at them any larger.






***************************
I am going to start on a new pencil drawing this morning. Still haven't finished the wolf in the snow, but it's close. I can never predict what kind of a mood I will be in when I get up in the morning, and which project I will work on. Or if I will spend the day reading. I enjoy having no deadlines or responsibilities! Well, almost none.

No comments: