Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cold and Windy Tuesday

Woke up this morning to wind and below zero temperatures! Brrrr. I don't believe it has gotten above 8 degrees today. My little "weather station" says it got down to 20 below last night. The wind has not let up all day.

*****************************

Click on images for a larger view

This is my mother's watch. I don't know how old it is. The "chain" was included in the photo just because. It is not the band. It is such a pretty and dainty looking watch.




This is a photo of Barrie riding for Charles P. on the drift. It was taken several years ago, and published on Pinedaleonline.

*****************************************

I finally got my act together and went down and renewed my drivers license today. It has been expired more than a week.

I am getting my driveway plowed tomorrow. They would have come today, but I noticed Barrie had left her snow machine trailer in the driveway. She will have it gone tomorrow.

Vicky has laughed at me - I am going to have the neighbors' place partly plowed too, because they sometimes have 7 or 8 vehicles down there and are parking in the street and blocking my driveway. I have called the cops and they came up and had them move some pickups one night. If I knew who they were, I would have called them myself instead of calling the cops, and I would rather have a place plowed for some of them to park than call the cops . They are not really bad neighbors, but are just "dumb kids". Besides, who knows, I may need to ask them for help on something some day.

I'm looking forward to art group tomorrow at Rendezvous Pointe. Lynn says the room has been "uncluttered". It really was getting to the point where things needed to be reorganized and stored somewhere. I just wish whomever is doing it would come and do the same thing in my house!

I want to remember to take a camera tomorrow, and maybe Vicky, Terry, and Conley will let me photograph some of their work and post it. Hope so - they have some beautiful work.

No comments: