Friday, January 2, 2009

Questionable Weather

It was overcast when I got up this morning, but now it is bright and sunny. The forecast says hard winds and more snow. The wind is starting to come up a bit, but no sign of snow.

Teton County has sure seen a lot of avalanche activity. I think I would be sure to stay out of the back country, and also stay off Teton Pass.

Click on images for a larger view
Here is the cow moose who was in the lot next to my house yesterday. Not a photo to brag about, but I did get her face without a lot of branches in front of it.


I finished the pencil drawing of the snowy branch. It is small, only about 5" x 8" and done in a sketch book. This was a relaxing piece to do.

**********************************************

5 comments:

Judith Angell Meyer said...

This is a wonderful drawing. I like it a lot. And you did it so quickly. I'm impressed.

~J~

Sally said...

Love this drawing Duene! You are SO talented...

Anonymous said...

Good Heavens Duene, it looks so much like your photo, you really are GREAT... Keep it up. love nanny

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!