Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Child Torture? Well, Not According to the Child!

Click on images for a larger view

A "tickle" session

This what happens when you tie a little girl's feet together. She hops around, and falls down, and giggles -- and when they come loose, she brings the ribbon back to Mom and asks her to "do it again!"


Also some quiet time spent brushing hair.


And what a lot of hair Barrie has!!

*************************

Really enjoyed art group today. Vicky and Judi were back from their trips, and shared lots of photos and maps of where they had been. Judi brought me some maps and photos of some of the old cabins I have been interested in, and information about when they were homesteaded and by whom. And Vicky brought us treats! Vicky has so many new reference photos that she wants to paint.
Terry was back this week, and Lenore joined us again. I hope Lenore keeps coming.

******************************

I sent a text message to my son-in-law today - anyway, I think I did. I really don't know how to text, but I think I got it sent. It was pretty simple --- GoNY. I don't even know how to put in a space. Paul is a Yankees fan, and tonight was the first game of the series. I watched it, and NY didn't do too well against the Phillies. Oh well, it's just the first game.



No comments: