Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday

I don't know where the day has gone - it's already noon, and all I have done is print one set of cards and mat two pictures. I don't cut my own mats any more, so that wasn't much of a job. Oh yes, I made my bed. Can't forget that!

Dave is here putting the trim on the back door, and will be finished. I will wait until summer to paint the trim. The door looks great, and the window is much larger than in the old door.

***************************
Congratulations to Brent and Betty Cheeney! Wow!! Married for 24 years.
********************************

Click on picture for a larger view

I got two new books last week of J.R. Williams "Cowboys Out Our Way" cartoons. My parents had a couple of the books, and I enjoyed reading them. The cartoon above is one of my favorites. Any of you even had to deal with a gate like this?

7 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Yup...

Anonymous said...

Harold Thompson advised me to always carry a rope with a loop for those He-Man gates and we still keep one in the Jeep. The last time I went to use it, Rollie had to get out and help me anyway. I'd used a slip knot that wasn't doing the trick for some reason. JAM

Anonymous said...

Yup, why do u think my shoulder is wrecked, but just yesterday it took three of us to shut one on the cattle drive way. s

Anonymous said...

Thanks Duene!!! I can't believe how fast the last 24 have gone....hopefully the next 20 plus will slow down and we can enjoy them. :) and yes, I have been through alot of gates like that. Usually the fence next to it is falling down!

Betty

yanmaneee said...

christian louboutin outlet
golden gooses
hermes belt
golden goose
curry 5
nike max
converse shoes
yeezy shoes
michael kors handbags
michael kors purses

mcsmylea said...

p9d15x0d36 d1o99k1w21 m2y25l6d65 w0s35i2f12 i0s63i6j66 v9m98e0r58

Unknown said...

w9n74w3a90 v2c97y3s61 n7c91u9b04 v4y84e8r44 g5k14x0q21 e7e51e5i23